Friday, April 30, 2010

I’ll have a half strength de café mocha latte – Nah just a coffee thanks

As the weather turns its no real surprise that I go in search of coffee, cake and tea. Plus having my best mate in town to hunt out the yummy treats was a bonus and ensured I found something new. We have a habit of wondering to see what is down alley ways and the phrase “lets just try here” gets used a fair bit.
So in our wondering we found ourselves in the theatre district looking for late night cake and hot chocolate, which brought us to this place. Now I don’t remember the name all I can say for sure is its an experience. Essentially, its just two counters. One facing a mirrored wall and the other the staff, but has a real vibe. Almost 1940’s New York dare I say it. There is no pretention here, just good honest food.

So we ordered and enjoyed. It reminds me of why I love this city, as you never know what gem’s your going to find.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino