Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tiptoe

So in a moment of weakness, ok there wasn’t really much twisting of arms, I went and had a pedicure while up north, and found a nice little place to get some toenail art done. Like normal I’ve only gone for one nail on each foot, firstly as I didn’t want to over do it and secondly the design space on toes is a lot smaller. I’ve embraced the pastels that seem to be coming through this autumn and gone for pale blue with a star motive of black and silver. Its nice and subtle and still amazing to see the ladies do these designs free hand. If your thinking about nail art but not ready to dive in I do suggest this as a great starting point, especially if you have a dress code at work as this is something you can do without having to worry about the boss.



0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino