Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lock it away

Apart from and obsession with watch inspired jewelry, I also have a weakness for anything with keys at the moment. I just adore them in all sizes, key shapes and especially in silver. I have two main ones that I’m wearing one larger set and one smaller single key. The small one I bought a few months back at a little street market in Fitzroy (I think) and the larger one I picked up on my airport travels of late.

For some reason they really appeal to me, could be that inner steam punk screaming to get out, or maybe from watching all those moves where a big old fashioned key holds entry to secret treasure. There is even something magical about one of those big brass keys on a length of ribbon that still sends me off into a dreamlike state.

I would love to one day get my hands on a Tiffany and Co key, just a simple silver one maybe in a heart design and small 16in silver beaded necklace which would only be about $400. Not that I’ve thought about it or anything. So magical present fairy if your listening please feel free to deliver me a little blue box from Tiffany’s.


Tiffany and Co Keys

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino