Saturday, April 3, 2010

Super Cute .....gimmie


I am having a major desire to hit the airport and jump a flight to Japan, it could just be the fact I’m spending a lot of time in hotels and airports in Australia that the desire to trade tickets and go off into the wild is distracting. Or it could just be the fact that I saw the coolest suitcase yesterday.


Now strangely this was not the first time I’ve come across this suitcase, I originally saw it a few months ago when Super Kawaii Mama featured it, so it was trippy to see it walking through the airport. If you have no clue what I’m on about I’m talking about the super cute Hideo Wakamatsu cherry suitcase.



So this has got me also thinking again about Hime Gyaru. I love bad girl retro and and trying to find a way to test the waters with hime garu and maybe even see if they can combine so now it to hit the net for some inspiration and hopefully a super cute outfit. Especially since sat night is meant to be a doll inspired party. Fingers crossed.





0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino