Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SCOTTY BAKER at Wintersun 2010

Scotty with all of the beauties from the swimsuit fashion parade I was part of.

Music has always been a big part of my life and one of the joys of Wintersun is seeing so many great acts in one place that you might otherwise not get to see. One of these acts was Scotty Baker! What can I say apart from AMAZING! I was also lucky enough to meet Scotty as he was the MC for our swimsuit parade *insert swooning motion here* - sorry gals he's taken by the simply stunning Alice Jean.

Scotty's sound (to be me) is classic, you can hear the influences of great performers such as Johnny Cash, and other Rockabilly influences like Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly. But I am sure there are many more. For me the best thing was his pace and ability to keep the crowd moving, you just couldn't help but want to either a) dance up a storm or b) swoon. As it looked like many people took both options during wintersun.

Scotty and Alice Jean

I've read that Scott is still working on a full album of his own can't wait!!!! And yes I will be hunting that CD down.

Issey & Scotty

If you want to hear why we were all so excited click below to hear some great rock and roll.

SCOTTY BAKER sings "Set Me Loose On That Blonde" Wintersun 2010

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino