Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bonnie Rose

In another twist of fate I have found that another great lady, Nicole, who help the bevies of beauties dress for the Wintersun is also the creator of Bonnie Rose Vintage Clothing. It wasn't until I turned up at The Way We Wear Vintage fair and actually bumped into Nicole that the penny dropped. Talk about a small world!

At Bonnie Rose they believe quality pieces of clothing are always in fashion and stock blouses, silk swing skirts, cool day dresses and gorgeous accessories including bags, sunglasses, and jewellery.

So when I found a stunning white ruffle tulle petticoat (like the one above) it was just natural that it had to come home with me. I do suggest you jump online and have a look as there are some stunning pieces to bring home to your own collections.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino