Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One more sleep

One more sleep and I’m there. If you can’t tell I’m super excited which has created 2 problems. 1) What am I going to wear and 2) Can’t sleep too excited! Both major issues due to my early flight and the fact that after the move I can’t seem to find anything!!!!!!!!

So it’s late at night and I’m trying to find what I need/want. And of course there are so many things to consider….weather, locations, how many outfits do I actually need and of course the biggest thing – how do I fit that many shoes in the bag.

So far the plan looks like this

5 dinners, 3 performances, 5 lunches, lots of catch ups, shopping and hopefully a little sun bathing

At least the washing is being done, and I think I know what I want just actually have to fit it all in.

See all you QLD dolls tomorrow

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino