Thursday, June 17, 2010

Out and About


Yep that’s right I’ve only been back a few days and I’m about to go over to the other side of Melbourne in search of new-to-me fashion at The Way We Wear. Fingers crossed I get to catch up with Jacinta from Circa Hats and some one better hold onto my wallet as I am sure it will be overwhelming with choice which means I could utter the dangerous phrase “oh well I’ll get them all”. Plus I’m hunting for a purple outfit for a party next month so my eyes will be peeled as I hunt through the racks.

So if your looking for a great mix of vintage fashion, hats, lingerie and general all round greatness pop on your little cotton socks and come on over.

When? Saturday 19th June 10am - 5pm

Sunday 20th June 10am - 4pm

Where? Williamstown Town Hall, Ferguson Street

Cost? Adult $12 Child (10+) $6 Family $30


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino