Friday, May 14, 2010

That Shop

A big shout out to SJ and the team at That Shop in Burleigh Heads; another weakness of mine when it comes to shopping on the Gold Coast. Needless to say it is a must go to place for me when I’m up especially as every time I go there they have more and more for me to play with.

In my younger days I went there for my Japanese anime inspired items such as Hello Kitty, then my Emily the strange and other various gothic items, then my rockabilly and now my pinup. One of the coolest things about this store is that it has no pretention at all. It is what it is, That Shop.
It also amazes me just how in tune with my growing taste this store is. So I do suggest if your up for wintersun go check them out, but be careful your wallet might feel a little lighter afterwards.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino