Monday, May 3, 2010

A little bit of pixie dust

I just had to add this. I was recently asked why my work space is so dull and only full of papers and notices. To which my response was “this is the first time I’ve ever worked a desk job and I don’t know what you can display”. Coming from retail you don’t really get a place to display your photos etc so it never crossed my mind to do so. This was when I was given Tinkabell, partly because they said I remind them of her with the cute smile and mischief she creates and partly because this person was also (unbeknownst to me) under the impression everyone was calling me “tink” instead of Tiki. Oh well I still have her pride of place on my computer now.

Thank you to my gift giver!

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino