Monday, September 20, 2010

RetroStar Finds

So I thought I might show you some of the great finds that I picked up at Retrostar last weekend.
First one was the cute cheongsam, its a form-fitting, knee-length dress with a mandarin collar and slit on the side. It needs a few stitches here and there, as well as a few press studs but well worth the $10 investment. skirt. It needs a few press studs replaced and a stitch or two in the back but for $10 its worth the effort.
Then there were these two mid calf length 'tartan' mid weight skirts. Great additions for autumn or spring as they can be worn with a range of tops and even knee high boots. Again at $5 each a great find, or two.Next came these two mid weight tartan style mid calf length skirts.

I also found this cute early 1960's print dress. I will need to fix a couple of buttons but otherwise perfect.


And because I can't go past a nice slip this one at $5 also had to come home.


I even managed to find for $10 this modern version of a classic style dress. This one may actually make it to the races this season....maybe with a few sparkly additions.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino