Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A little bit Goth

Choker - Kitty Kat Black
Hair Clips - Made by Me
Corset - Gallery Serpentine
Lashes - BYS purple diamonds

On a recent trip to a fav place of mine I decided to goth it up a little. I just couldn't help myself but to jump into my new little corset and skirt from Gallery Serpentine. A big thanks to Stephanie and Annette for getting this stunning outfit for ready for me in such a short time.

Needless to say it was a great night catching up with so many wonderful people. Dinner with EV Mark, Lou, Kittydoll, Ret, Mishka, Jay, Sutty, Phillipa, Jason and everyone else who same to say hello. Then a huge night of play and fun until the wee hours of the morning. Can't wait to see you all in September.

So I have managed to combine some of my favorite styles, goth+lingerie+ sparkles=darkling. More photos to come of the gown, so keep watching.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino