Sunday, July 18, 2010

Art

As the paint starts to dry my mind is wandering to daydreams of decorating the walls. However how do I fill my home with art that not only complements my house, my style and most of all, my budget
Thankfully I have a few pieces of Keith Wessner art which, will take pride of place in my home.

I’ve also brought with me some very groovy tin plate art such as Soda and Cocktail lounge adds.

My new addition I’ve named Birdwatching.

Its a really simple canvas piece I picked up for $15. I adore this artwork and I’m thinking its great for my bedroom as its clean, simple and the small amount of color allows me to mix and match my bedroom style to any mood. Now to figure out where to hang them.



0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino