Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fantastic fashions and new friends.

Just wanted to comment on some of the fantastic fashion I have been seeing on my travels. I am always pleasantly surprised when I go around these city’s and see amazing fashion, tattoo’s and makeup. Having such a weakness for lingerie its no surprise that I was taken aback and stunning designs being worn by the girls at the alternative club on sat night. There did seem to be a lot of anime / hyme garu / alice in wonderland/gothic Lolita designs around. Ms Lou looked stunning in her black and red (so wishing I had the camera out) ‘red queen’ inspired outfit and Ms Servitude looked divine in her frilly black number with red accents. I ended up in my blue and white corset and long black silk skirt. I am now on the hunt for photos.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino