Thursday, June 28, 2012

Game Masters


Melbourne gamers its time to rejoice, maybe rage but most of all embrace our love of gaming at  Game Masters.  If your not sure what I'm talking about its the new exhibition at ACMI at Federation square in Melbourne running from June 28th till October 28th 2012

And for only $22 Full, Concession $17.50
ACMI Members $16 or Child (4-15 years) $11 you can get your hands on
125+ playable games across arcades, consoles, PC and mobile platforms.  

Its a chance to relive your gamer past as well as test your skills with others or at least get a CRT tan in different surroundings.  The last time I went to an exhibition like this it was great to see people share their favorite memories of games past.  Even cuter to hear dad's say things like "this was the first console I ever had" and seeing their kids look so shocked.  Pretty sure I'm going to have the same experience if I ever have kids LOL

Anyway I do suggest you come and check it out, you never know you might just see me, Tedi and the crew there.




 




0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino