Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Talk about the Benefit



Benefit Cosmetics San Francisco 


I have adored benefit makeup for as long as I can remember.   Of course the first thing that drew me to this brand was the packaging, lame I know but I was surprised once I started playing with the products was how wonderful they worked and looked on my skin.  

 



The first thing I fell for many years ago was the Bathina body balm with sparkle.  Its such as light body balm that you apply with the lovely little hand puff.  From there I tired and loved the High Beam luminescent complexion enhancer as its so light and even from under your foundation and powder you look like your glowing.  I've actually had a lot a great comments about my complexion while wearing it, which means a lot to me as I suffer from rosacea. 
rare beauty

I'm not often a person who buys products because of a movie but this latest pack from Benefit to coincide with the launch of the movie "snow white and the huntsman" may end up in my beauty stockpile.  I just love the beauty bag it all comes in not to mention the bag contains some of the best products that every gal should have from Benefit. 
Set includes:
    •    the POREfessional PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores
    •    BADgal lash mascara
    •    benetint rose-tinted lip & cheek stain
    •    high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
    •    step-by-step lesson

Now to head into my latest Benefit store to pick this one up.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino