Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gotta Love a Bargin




Not that a gal like me really needs a reason to walk into a Kate Hill store but the word sale does tend to make you look a little more closely at the options in front of you. 

Now I don't go crazy and buy wallets everyday in fact unless I'm given them as a gift I usually will only buy one when my current one is on its last legs.  In fact that what was happening today as my last Kate Hill Wallet that I purchased in Nov 2010 as a gift to myself has finally given up it was time to go shopping.  

During a time when shopping is done on a budget I have been trying to figure out what items give you the best value, hence I use my CPW theory or Cost Per Wear.  My last Kate Hill wallet (nov2010) which is my daily use wallet I purchased for $49.99 which means its CPW was less than 10cents a day.  Not bad when you think about it.  Ok enough of the math now onto the pretties.





First up to come home was the Emilia Jacquard Compartment Tote.  As the end of season sale is on it was $69.99  but I picked it up for $39.99.  Its a great every day bag but it will probably me used as a mainly 'brunch with the gals' bag or a relaxed day bag.  I picked up the Tote version in stone which is great as it comprises of multiple compartments including two sections which close with a magnetic snap.  The inside the bag is lined with luxurious Kate Hill satin lining and features a side zip pocket and a a slip pocket for mobile phone and PDA.  Plus it even features a handy front pocket secured with a Kate Hill functioning lock.

Now for the main reason I went shopping....the daily wallet.  
 
So I picked up the Chelsea Slim Clutch Wallet which was $49.99 and now is $29.99.  Its a two-toned slim clutch which features the signature Kate Hill script logo and bow and love heart charms.
Inside is fully lined with luxurious leather and features: 1 note section,12 credit card slots, 3 slip pockets, 1 window card and an external front zip pocket.  The press stud closure ensures your money and cards are secured





0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino