Friday, August 19, 2011

Whats coming



As we creep closer to spring my diary seems to already be getting full of 'things to do', 'things to see' and basically a multitude of ways to fill up what little spare time I have.

I wont go into too many details but do watch this blog for more info on the various ways to spend your time, and in my case my money as well. So over the next few weeks you will find out about ......

Liptember
Round She Goes - preloved fashion market for women in Melbourne.
Hello Sailor - fashion market
Melbourne Spring Fashion Week
Special Events in Spring Fashion Week
White Wedding Dress Exhibition in Bendigo
Gallery Exhibitions at various Galleries
International talk like a pirate day
Fashion Targets Breast Cancer
And so much more


Excited??? I know I am.


So go grab your diary and lets start planning.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino