Sunday, August 14, 2011

Work Wake up

Sometimes its hard to find inspiration for a work outfit, especially if your like me. I say the same thing over and over again while starring at a full wardrobe "I have nothing to wear!!!"

Hence I thought I'd put a few pieces of inspiration for those monday morning blues. The key I have found is to have a couple of simple dresses (like the one above) and add some stunning extras. Sometimes it can be as simple as a few pieces of WOW such as bracelets, earrings or an ultra chic bag. For the outfit above I took my inspiration from a dessert, so you can take yours from anything that makes you smile.

With all this in mind I'm off to play dressups!!!! Hope you are all running to your wardrobes to see what you can create

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino