Monday, August 15, 2011

Have your cupcake......




If you didn't already know Monday the 15th is Cupcake Day for the RSPCA where Cupcake Cooks across Australia will descend on their schools, workplaces and social groups with batches of truly scrumptious homemade cupcakes that will be exchanged for donations to the RSPCA!

So I thought I might post a couple of my latest cupcake images


I must admit that I have also discovered the great show 'Cake Boss' and have been watching it like a crazy girl, and ok my cupcakes aren't anywhere near as stunning but at least they taste good. LOL

However if you missed the chance today to get involved why not go and grab a cupcake tomorrow and donate to the RSPCA online. Can you think of any better way to help support animals in need and eat something yummy.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino