Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Excited beyond belief!!!!



I am so excited to tell you about a great espresso bar in Sydney which will shortly open their doors to the public, and yes I will be there sipping my favorite blends in full pinup gear.

So who are they you may ask??? Well its the wonderful team at Whole Bean who bring this dream hideaway to you to enjoy. I have been a massive fan of Whole Bean coffee who a number of years now, in fact its because of their coffee I was actually tempted away from tea.....I know shock horror. Ok now that you've picked your self up off the floor have a look at the joy that is to come. Oh and for your retro gals I can tell you know there will be some fantastic pinup treats instore for you to look at, but until then here's a sneak peak.








0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino