Friday, August 12, 2011

Afternoon reading

Well I'm in the last few hours of my 'staycation' so what better way to spend it than reading about being a Decadent Housewife.

I picked up this book a few months ago, and you may of seen it on my twitter or instagram, and I still adore reading it. It's a very cute and fun way to spend your afternoon especially if your reading with a good cup of coffee in your hand. Its basically how to live a lavish life on someone else's budget. For all you strong ladies out their I do stress this book is a bit of fun, not serious. There are some great ideas on how to live like a decadent film star with some part that will really make you giggle.

So I'm off to lounge around indulging today in my free time, while I still have it.


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino