Monday, August 29, 2011

Time to go shopping


Its no secret that I love vintage inspired homewares and my new online store that I'm in love with is Alice Jean's Soda Pop Shop. I first met the amazing Ms Alice Jean when we were models together up at Wintersun last year. A year later and a lot has changed as the online doors of her store open.

When you jump online you will be greeted with so many great treats its hard to know where to start. For me it was jumping straight to the bath and beauty page, I just can't help myself when I see such stunning items. For instance who can resist a soap that looks like a chocolate cupcake!!!! I will just have to remember its soap and not a snack for when I'm relaxing in the bath.

If beauty and bath products aren't your thing then check out the beautiful childrens clothing, books, games and handmade art and even car hire. So if your looking for something special to brighten your day or the day of someone you know make a trip to Alice Jeans Soda Pop Shop.


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino