Saturday, July 2, 2011

Talk about a Benefit

Now I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to waking up, looking in the mirror and seeing the odd dark circle appearing even though you could swear you got 8 hours sleep last night. But sometimes a girl could use a helping hand when her beauty sleep has failed her.

So why am I loving this new little gem you may ask??? Simply because it helped to
fade some of the dark circles under my eyes. Which meant less concealer and made me feel better. Ok so what girl doesn't want to look rested.

Apparently it contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts including apple extract, known to help boost collagen, & loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage. Well that's they tell me. Personally all I'm happy it worked, was well priced and came in this ultra cute jar.

You gotta love it when a cute jar can bring you so many smiles

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino