Monday, July 25, 2011

Surround yourself with luxury


Sometimes getting dressed isn't just about the outfit, its also about all the treats that help you get ready. For me its a few of the unseen elements that make me feel stunning so I figured I'd show you a couple of treats that make me smile each day.

For body - Benefits "take a picture...it lasts longer" silky glimmering body balm. Its fantastic as it makes you feel soft to the touch and has just the right about of light shimmer to make you skin look fantastic without looking like a member of the Twilight cast

For Lips - Benefits "California kissin'" which is a smile brightening lip shine, with its subtle blue sheen its also makes teeth look whiter!!!!

For face - high beam luminescent complexion enhancer. It just adds that fresh dewy complexion you want in the mornings.

For scent - I'm addicted to "so hooked on Carmella" eau de toilette. According to the description it has top notes of lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb, middle notes of cyclamen, peony, tiare flower and bottom notes of vanilla, sandalwood, amber. All I know is that it reminds me of my favourite childhood chocolate Carmello Bears.

So with these as the beginning of the day what could be better. I know I've said it before but sometimes its the things no one ever sees or knows about that can make your day beautiful.


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino