Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birds outside my window


My favourite artwork

Now many months ago I came across this great piece of art in a store called TYPO, it suited my new room perfectly as it was a great blend of vintage fabric prints and I have a weakness for designs like this. So for many months it has adorned the wall above my bed and makes me smile everytime I look at it.

A few months later I was lucky enough to be given a mug by Kendiedoll that was the exact print. So I could sip my tea in bed with my matching artwork and mug, oh how decadent!!!! Personally I thought it was amazing that Kendiedoll had found a mug to match my art and showed real love and attention to my taste.



The Mug artwork!!!


So imagine my joyful surprise when I was presented with a notebook; and we all know my weakness for notebooks, by Twist. It was the exact pattern from my painting!!!! Turns out that he found it in the same store where I got the original painting last year. So now I can sit snuggled up in bed with my cup of tea and writing in my journal under my art and it all matches. Talk about a god start to the week!!!



The new notebook

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino