Friday, August 20, 2010

Inner Pinup

Well its late on a friday night and no I'm not hitting the town. In fact I'm sitting with my hair in curlers trying to get some extra bounce for tomorrow's photo shoot.

Over the next two weeks I will find myself in a 1950's dreamland as I pose for photos in all my retro gear. First off its at the Burlesque Bar and next weekend Ballarat, so this little gal is preparing for a lot of hairspray, false lashes and pouting red lips. As soon as I get some images I will post and show you all.However the issue I'm having now is what to take with me. Its a bit hard to pack your entire wardrobe, just in case, so I've chosen a few key pieces and fingers crossed they will work. So I'm off to rest and wake up as a little pinup doll tomorrow.

Wish me luck!


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino