Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beauty on a budget

Now I love a good beauty product, but sometimes the budget isn't always there. However I have over the last few months discovered a good and low price company called BYS for my make up addiction. So far I've picked up and used eyeshadows, lipstick, lip gloss, eyeliner and false lashes all at bargain prices.

My lastest splurge was $14.95 on the following products. New red lipstick in crimson joy, red lip liner #9 and black magic eyeliner, as well as a new eyeliner brush. So yes you can still have what you want at a lower price.

So what is the result of these products you may ask...because we all know that cheap doesn't always mean good. I've had nothing but good luck with the BYS products so far, including their false lashes.

What do you think? I'm also wearing BYS false lashes and peach rose blush. Not bad for under $30 of make up.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino