Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thinking about Christmas


The stores are full of shoppers, christmas decorations and people scratching their head wondering why all this is happening. Personally I like to leave the world of Christmas to december but it seems the retail world won't let me. So I've put on my santa hat and started to plan.



This year I have the joy of hosting my family in my new home. *jumping up down with excitement here* so I'm in planning mode. At current count there will be a guest in every spare room and my theme is Rockabilly Christmas or maybe Vintage. Not sure yet but what ever I do its going to be big.


I'm thinking lots of 'merry' cocktails, cute little cupcakes and very cheery place settings. So time to hit the net for planning ideas.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino