Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A bit of cheer



Yes I've been bitten by the Christmas planning bug so I've been wondering what new traditions I can bring to my new house. Since this year has been a very big one for change and starting over I thought it may be time to forge a few new traditions.


My first idea is to hold a tree trimming party on Christmas eve with lots of bubbles, retro music on the and get everyone round to dress my christmas tree. Maybe a bit of baking like some yummy cupcakes and small finger food to feed the hungry masses.


Or how about a carolling party with a twist. Instead of all of the normal carols grab some karoke cd's and starting singing till your hearts content.

Gifts for others party. How about everyone bring a present for a charity and sit around watching our favorite christmas movies, wrapping and them give them to a local charity.

So whats the verdict? Maybe a few new traditions this year. I'll keep you posted on how things go.

1 comments:

Kendie said...

I love the ideas of watching movies-wrapping presents for charity. Might have to do it earlier than xmas eve. Otherwise you wont get it to the charities

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino