Friday, May 11, 2012

 
Oh no I have just stumbled upon some new essentials I think are a must for making this winter a bit more beautiful and hopefully warm as the warmth of the autumn sun is fading fast here in melbourne and winter is settling in very fast.  

So in an effort to keep warm and keep a smile on my face I jumped onto the Peter Alexander website.  If you unsure what I'm talking about they are on of my long standing favourite PJ store.  Its probably been 10 or 15 years since I first discovered Peter's designs back in the days when the only way to get their stuff was mail order.  Now if your lucky you can actually walk into Peter's dream world in one of his stores.

Now comes the hard task of finding my winters must have, sure I'll grab a few pairs of flannel PJ's as I don't think I've gone past a winter or christmas without picking something from there.  People close to me even know if you are drawing a present blank a Peter Alexander gift card will always bring a smile to me.  

Top 3 picks this winter (so far....) are  
 

Miss Daisy Gloves
$30.52 AUD  70% Wool, 20% Angora, 10% Nylon 
These classic knit gloves feature pretty bow detailing which are sure to brighten up your wardrobe this Winter! And in this weather there is no such thing as having too many sets of gloves if you ask me.

 

Thick And Fluffy Top
$50.92 AUD 100% Polyester
Now who can go past a jumper that is so super soft and can be worn around the house or out and about as it will surely keep you warm and snug. The jumper is slightly longer in length at the back and features a pink penny dog applique. It just says cuddle me doesn't it, plus you can pick one up in pink, grey and cream....see one for ever mood.


25 Year Celebration Penny Dog
$39.02 AUD Cotton with Polyester Trim
What could be better to celebrate 25 Years of Peter Alexander than the mascot herself, just like in real life this Penny is cute, cuddly and will be your friend for life...and who doesn't need one of those.

So with my shopping list in hand its time to go and start trying on if you ask me.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino