Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dishonored - Revenge Solves Everything



In the steampunk vibe of this week I thought I'd show you the new game that I am longing to play.  Thanks to BFG I was shown the trailer for Dishonored, and I was blown away.  I loved Bioshock and Bioshock2; yep I'm waiting with baited breath for the latest installment of this series.  However until I get to unwrap the plastic on the game I will be playing Dishonored assuming that its released before Bioshock.  

So what is all this I'm talking about you may be asking; well the team from Arkane and Bethesda I think say it best.

GAME OVERVIEW
 You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with neo-industrial technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you, abilities beyond those of any common man – but at what cost? The truth behind your betrayal is as murky as the waters surrounding the city, and the life you once had is gone forever.


Are you interested???? I know I am.  Hey anything that combines a great story, beautiful stylized art, steampunk and super-powers and I'm in.  Not a gamer?? well its time to try or at least find your buddy who plays a little and steal their set up for a few hours coz trust me you are going to want to indulge in this game.

Now watch....... and I dare you to say you don't want to see more.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino