Friday, October 21, 2011

OPI and the Muppets


Sometimes you get to combine two things you love and right now OPI nail polish has teamed up with the MUPPETS!!!!

So you can imagine the massive smile when I came across the super cute display at my local polish supply store.

OPI has even named them with fantastic names like "warm and Fozie" and "getting Piggy with it". Which I do admit will probably be the first to come home with me for a test in the next few weeks. As soon as I get them on my nails I will post some pics for you all so you can see how they look on.

So far I have only seen them in the normal size bottles but I am hoping to find some of the mini bottles so can I can give them to my fav gals for Christmas.












0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino