Saturday, October 22, 2011

I love Mode Merr

With the festive season creeping up on us I thought it was time to hit the net to see what I could find for all those parties on the horizon. Last year I headed to Betty Page but this year I'm thinking I should head back to the label that inspired me many years ago; Mode Merr. In true Mode Merr style I was just delighted at the dresses on offer, so I figured I'd share.


The first to catch my eye was the "Eye Candy Blouse" which according to Mode Merr is a sweet interpretation of their best selling "Everybody Loves Cleavage" Blouse. It is a pull on top is made of soft cotton lycra jersey. with a Peter Pan Collar and keyhole neckline are trimmed with red ric-rac and fastened with a grosgrain ribbon bow. As you can see by the picture above it looks stunning teamed with a full skirt however I am sure that it would look just as stunning with a pencil skirt too.



Of course the ultra cute "Candy Dress" also caught my eye. Who doesn't love a stunning dress for Christmas that also will help satisfy your sweet tooth. Made of red stretch cotton twill with playful candies cascading down the a-line skirt. Ok so if anyone wants to send me an early christmas gift here is you very unsubtle hints LOL

Happy frock shopping

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino