Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goodbye and Thank you



It is with great sadness that I write this post. Today I heard the sad news about Steve Jobs passing away. You may wonder why the passing away of a person I never knew has affected me. To put it simply I have been using Apple Mac’s since I was a little girl, with my very first computer being the Apple Mac Classic SE II as shown below.






My first apple

With great thanks to the team at Apple that I have been inspired for years by new technology, been excited to learn, write and play. When I first started using Apple I was just a little girl and was look at weird when I said "I use a mac" now that phrase is no longer odd. Its no longer uncommon to own at least one apple product. Personally I have 3 ipods, a macbook, a macbook pro and an iphone; and yes if anyone wants to send an ipad my way I'd gladly give it a good home.

So basically I would like to say thank you to Steve and all at apple and leave you with a quote that I adore from an old apple ad that still rings true to me.



”Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits.
The rebels.
The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They push the human race forward.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world
are the ones who do.”


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino