Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Go Melbourne



Normally I'm an AFL girl, GO BRISBANE LIONS!!!! Ok so I had to put that cheer in. However I have recently been going to the soccer, which means learning a whole new ball game, literally.

Why you may ask is this retro AFL gal going to the soccer? Well to be honest it was because I was invited. However once you get there you do realize that the sport is much better to watch live than on TV. Not to mention the team I am going and supporting has also recently signed Harry Kewell to play.

So I thought I might show you a couple of snaps I got the other weekend while watching. I must admit there is something about having 40,000+ people holding their breath waiting for a team to score that can really pull you into the atmosphere.




0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino