Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tea for two




Where do you go when your craving a nice cup of tea???? Well I head straight to T2, my favourite tea store. So when Mikii was down this week and wanting something different than Earl Gray tea it was no surprise where we headed to.

Apart from all the beautiful blends I adore this place as there are always plenty of new teas to try and my personal weakness.....Teapots. Ok so you really only need one but when I place has this many to tempt you its hard to understand why one is enough.


Our main purpose was to pick up some Tisane's which are the perfect ice teas for this sunny daylight saving weather. We opted for the scrummy Turkish Apple and Turkish Cherry to be later enjoyed once home.



We did manage to walk out with just our tea but it was touch and go there for awhile as I kept finding more and more pretty cups, saucers, teapots, glass cups and the list goes on. Needless to say I just had to take a few photos for my wish list.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino