Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Star Wars Blu-ray



In a galaxy far far away ...... yes finally the Star Wars Saga as been released on Blu Ray!!! Its no real surprise that the geek gal in me has come to the surface with this release, and hey any excuse to break out my custom made lightsabers. Yes you read that right I have custom made lightsabers.

Sure I wasn't alive in 1977 when Star Wars episode IV was released, but thanks to friends and family who love Sci-fi I have grown up with Luke, Leia, Obi-wan, Han , Chewy, Darth, Boba Fett, Yoda and my all time favorite robot R2-D2.

So yes I am ultra excited about the release and chances are this weekend I will be watching all 6 back to back. To be honest I adore the original trilogy (episodes IV, V, VI) there is just something about them that keep me watching over and over again.



So in honor is this great day and for sci-fi geeks everywhere.... HAPPY STAR WARS DAY







0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino