Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dollhouse Bettie

I just adore finding new places to buy lingerie.... look what i've found Dollhouse Bettie

Letters of Marque Noir Washed Silk Tap Panties


I love it when you can find designs you love from another like minded people. So may be I will have to convince MrJ that this little doll does need a trip to the USA for more pretty things. This items are divine and have that fantastic blend of vintage, retro and va va voom for my tastes. I highly advise you jump online and get shopping.


So if your up in San Fran why not drop in. Dollhouse Bettie is located right in the heart of the Haight Ashbury shopping district in San Francisco, California:

Dollhouse Bettie
1641 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA 94117

Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday - 11am to 7pm Sunday - Noon to 6pm


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino