Monday, January 18, 2010

Print This


So the hunting for patterns has got me hunting around in the strangest places. Which means I came across so many other things instead of fabrics. Explain to me why when your hunting for one thing its the only thing you can't find, but everything else you'd been hunting for ages ago magically turns up in front of you.


So i grabbed the camera and started snapping this fantastic paper. Its all fantastically retro with a classical inspired feel.


Now to have a craft/sewing room like Martha Stewart where its all there to play with. But is the neat craft room (and i mean V V neat) really the best place to be creative in? I love the idea but my gut instincts tell me I just spend my days tidying it all and not being creative. On the upside that's not a worry, now just to organise the tones of craft stuff i have currently have.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino