Thursday, January 21, 2010

feeling a bit french

Thanks to Sweet Libertine I have been introduced to the great little store on Etsy called Little Waltz which because of the above necklace inspired me to dress a little bit french today.

So with a little of pink, black and silver that I headed out to the big wide world.


Found the super cute bag at my local Salvo's store for less than a cup of coffee, you gotta love finds like that and today's outfit seemed like the perfect time to bring out of storage.

Plus by sheer luck the lovely little flower detail on the bag mirrors my pink sparkle ring fro Diva.



So with floral ballet flats I headed out for coffee and catch ups.

Sometimes you just got to go with the vibe of the day. Now to get a bottle of champagne and listen to sweet but melancholy music.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino