Sunday, January 3, 2010

conference

All this christmas travel has got me thinking about the last time I was lucky enough to stay in a plush hotel.

I was sent to a cute boutique hotel near melbourne CBD and of course the little laptop had to come with me. So it got me thinking about the trouble of packing i go through when I hit the road. My best advice is to think about what you can wear that has multi options. (yes all you virginblue check in staff who have seen my giant case this christmas, I can see you shaking your head from here) A couple of basics with some key pieces can really make a difference.

That and some great jewels that can really bring some sparkle to your outfit and face.


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino