Sunday, July 8, 2012

do androids dream of electric sheep?



As much as I adore my pen and paper I do also have a weakness for technology.  Within my friends and family we call it the 'shiny thing' competition, as we are all a bit techie.  At this time of the year I keep seeing ads for all the new 'toys' which may have inspired me to have a look, dangerous but hey a gal can look.  
Some of my new toys I'd love are ........

First up, which is no real surprise, is a 21.5" imac.  Having been a dedicated lover of mac since the early 1980's I do easily fall in love with their products.  My main reasons for lusting after this is because it has a 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 processor and 1TB hard drive.  Yes, it would be a change from my laptops which I've been on for the last 7 or so years but  I think maybe its time to add a desktop to my family of mac's.


 
Ok so number two isn't exactly a shock either.  Now there is still a part of me that is still unsure about needing an ipad but this is a wish list so here it is.


D5100

Thirdly I've been seduced by the newest camera by Nikon, the D5100.  Now I've always adored Nikon, there is just something about their camera's that I like.  Partly its the ease of use but mostly its the results the lens can produce.  With 16.2 mega pixels and the ability to use it out of the box with minimal training its great for first timers, or with so much control as you could want even the more experience users will be happy.

Forth and by no means last I still crave a robo dog of my very own.  This little craving was re-born after watching Stephen Fry's 100 greatest gadgets, and I remember how much they made me smiled when I saw them in stores.  Although I'm not quiet sure where to get them from, if only they had a pound for robo dogs like they do real ones.

So while I dream of cool tech I hope you are all happy reading this blog on what ever piece of technology you like; maybe its your laptop, phone, tablet or who knows what.  This little gal is off to dream of electronic sheep.


 

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino