Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 songs in 60 days challenge pt3

3. A song that reminds you of someone
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

This song was recently given to me as part of a tradition I have with my friends. I ask all my friends to give me at least one song/artist that I have never heard of before in an effort to expand my musical taste and to understand what interests my friends. Needless to say every time I hear it I am reminded of them. It makes me think of our friendship and the amazing time we have together not to mention that I know we will always be there for each other, as we have been through a lot together. So to my dear friend if your reading this THANK YOU!!!!




0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino