Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Sundays

Amazing Cupcake Pops by Bakerella
Image From http://www.bakerella.com/

Sometimes you just need to indulge. Now I adore cupcakes expect when I bake I only seem to be able to do so in large qty's. Hence I am always excited to indulge in cupcakes, coffee and milkshakes. Last weekend I made my way into the city for exactly this reason. Two of my favorite haunts are Little cupcakes

You can find them at Shop 7 Degraves St, Melbourne. Hint if you walk down from Flinders Street station you will find Degraves and Little Cupcake is next to one of my fav lingerie stores as well Smitten Kitten.

Selection of Cupcakes from Little Cupcakes

These ones are so delightful but be warned once they sell out they close the doors. Its such a cute place with only enough seating for a few people so get in quick if you want a seat. But so worth the walk.

The Cupcake Bakery

If you walk up to shop 5, 495 collins street you will find the cupcake bakery. Another great little place to stop in at. You will find friendly staff and a store that is just as sweet as the cakes themselves. I do warn that it will be hard to walk away without a box of these delightful treats as my hubby knows; especially when they come delivered in such cute little boxes.


Some people like that little blue box from Tiffany, I adore the boxes from bakeries.

Now some may think I'm a bit odd when it comes to my love of cupcakes and cute cakes, but when your inspiration comes from this amazing woman

Cupcake by Bakerella http://www.bakerella.com/


Honestly Bakerella inspires me to be a better cupcake and dessert maker, which means I think it might be time to head to my local baking supplies store. HMMMM cupcakes!

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino