Monday, February 1, 2010

Counting Down The Days


So its Feb the big countdown to Feb 26 is on. Yes thats when I get to hear/see/bliss out the amazing Amanda F**king Palmer. I know I've said it before but she is amazing and has restored my faith in the music industry with her dedication, writing and devotion to her fans/humanity around the world.

So I am writing to remind people to get online or walk to the Forum Theatre and grab your tickets. Plus below are the other gigs and places to get tickets.

TOUR DATES:
February 26
The Forum Theatre
Melbourne, Australia
Ages: 18+
BUY TICKETS!

March 4
Spiegeltent
Adelaide, Australia
Ages: All
BUY TICKETS!

March 7
Sydney Opera House
Sydney, Australia
Ages: All
BUY TICKETS!

March 8
A & I Hall
Bangalow (Byron Bay), Australia
Ages: 18+
BUY TICKETS!

March 10
The Zoo
Brisbane, Australia
Ages: 18+
BUY TICKETS!



If you haven't heard Ms Amanda's music jump onto itunes or her blog http://www.amandapalmer.net/afp/music/ and have a listen.

And one more great reason (at least for me) to get excited is I get to wear my new corset in honour of her great performance.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino