Friday, February 5, 2010

Stationery Addict.

Ok so for those of you who know me this will come as no surprise....I AM A STATIONERY ADDICT I proudly stand up and admit that I own way too many pens, pencils, highlighters, post it notes, notebooks, paperclips.

Ok so you get the pitcure...i love stationery; so when I recently received an email from one of my addictions Kiki K I knew it was time to browse and see what's 'needed' for my new job :)


Just in case anyone's reading here is my wish list
Reusable Bag: Love Mail $9.95

Why: So I can take my lunch to work

Dual Power Calculator $29.95
Why: So I can add up right

Paper Clips Bike (30PK): Cykel $9.95
Why: Why not?

is it a worry that I get this excited about stationery? Don't answer this.



0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino