Friday, December 25, 2009

all wrapped up


Well the presents have all been opened, the turkey has been eaten and now its time to play with the presents. I will be posting some stunning images of vintage finds I was given by family. (photos to come. I hope this post finds you all full from food and surrounded by your loved ones.


I ended spending a good part of my Christmas morning baking cupcakes for the family get together then of course most of the afternoon eating them. Its funny how no matter your age when a family gets together how we all fall back into our roles like children.

So now to go off and play with everything before we get to tired.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino