Tuesday, December 29, 2009

too hot to dress up

In this hot weather which is QLD I have been reminded why its so hard to buy clothing. Its too hot to try anything on.

However there are times when you just have to. So far in my travels I have found the stunning little hats, some super cute earrings, cool shoes and a thousand other things I wish I could bring home with me. But sadly i had to settle for just playing dress ups.



So after a few iced coffees my friend Ez and I discovered a great little store called That Shop in Burleigh Heads. So yes this is not the best photo taken of me but hey in this heat you can't have everything ;)

So i have to say congrats to all you stunning GC Rockabilly gals in this heat and still looking this fabulous. This amazing lady was also found at burliegh heads. Your stunning gal! If this is you please let me know.

1 comments:

Alice JEans said...

Oh honey I am with you about the heat !! It has been 45 degrees for three days down here and no end in sight. I dilligently soldier on trying to keep looking my vintage best but its a battle.....hang in there vintage babe - it cant last forever !! XX

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino