Monday, November 23, 2009

If music be the food of love.....




In this world there are people who can say what you feel without you knowing you feel it. I believe that music is one of the greatest expressions out there. Some of (there are way too many to list) favourites include Ani Difranco, Amanda Palmer, Mumford and sons, Swell season, Pat Metheny and my number 1 BARRY MICHAEL.

Barry is a melbourne boy who sings from the heart and has written songs that have been perfect for so many parts of my life.


I've followed Barry's music since I was old enough to talk and still know all his songs word for word.


Some of my fav's include
- I'm mad
- daily Disguise
- First time
- little darling
- a world that lasts forever
- pyscho killer
- Another direction
- Alone like you

Ok so i could list every song he's ever written but i think you should have a listen to him yourself. He's an amazing blend of pop/soul/swing/blues/folk/and generally great music.



So in this digital age I feel the very least I can do to repay this great talent for so many years of joy and songs to sing my heart out too is to share him with you all.

His albums can be purchased from itunes, and you can see him on youtube. So get out there and support a great local talent.

He's the next Chris Issak/Paul Kelly/and every muso that has ever touched your heart.

so if you like please pass his music on to someone you know.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino